WEEK 8- Luke

Tagged: 

Back to course
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)
  • Author

Rubin Valverde
    Participant

Luke wrote this Gospel to provide an account of the life of Jesus Christ. Luke shows how Jesus is fully God and fully man. Jesus walked in compassion to free people from oppression. He went to the outcast, the forgotten, the sick and lame to show His love for them even if he had to confront Jewish leaders.

Bryanna Nevarez
    Participant

<p class=”MsoNormal” style=”text-align: right;” align=”right”></p>
    <p class=”MsoNormal”>The author of Luke was unknown. Some assumed Luke to be the author or someone who was Paul’s companion. Luke’s purpose was to spread the Gospel to the Gentile capital of Rome. Luke was written in the early 60’s. His Gospel was meant for all to understand and enjoy.</p>

Troy Percy
    Participant

The book of Luke is the third gospel of the life and ministry of Jesus. The book of Luke starts off with the birth of John the Baptist and Jesus. It gives a little insight into Jesus’ childhood, being baptized and tempted in the wilderness, then the start of His ministry. The book of Luke also goes into how He gathered His disciples and goes in depth on many miracles, signs and wonders that He performed all from healing the sick, to go into people their sight back, to healing paralyzed people, and even casting out evil spirits in people. It shows a good example on how Jesus lead His disciples in knowledge and as a servant leader. He also showed all of the opposition that Jesus had to face from the religious leaders of His day and the traditions that were already put in place. The opposition of the Roman government was mentioned as well. Finally it goes into the crucifix room and resurrection of Jesus Christ.

Sandra Lilly
    Participant

<p style=”font-family: sf-arial;”>Luke, the Man, the Physician, wrote the third book of the Bible. Matthew presented Jesus as King, To Mark, he is the servant, but to Luke, Jesus is presented as the Son of Man. Now Matthew wrote to the Hebrew mind, Mark wrote to the Roman mind and Luke wrote to the Greek ( GENITAL) mind. Luke’s writing was even shorter than Mark’s and a more in-depth account of his growing-up life.</p>
    <p style=”font-family: sf-arial;”>The structure of Mark’s book is as listed: The Nativity, his birth, his Babyhood, Boyhood, and Manhood of Jesus – Luke 1:1-4:13 – his Ministry in Galilee – Luke 4:14 -9-50, his journey to Jerusalem -Luke  9:51-19:44, his sacrifice, and Triumph. Luke 19:45-24:53 Luke’s work was to portray Jesus as a man, the son of God, a human all reflecting Matchless Man.</p>
    <p style=”font-family: sf-arial;”>Luke has preserved for us the priceless treasure of these many sayings and incidents which are not recorded by any other three gospel writers. I really enjoyed reading this chapter because of all the personal accounts and extra information giving in-depth details in the life of Jesus. What can I say I really love History……..</p>

Janina Cuellar
    Participant

lesson 103 Biblical  Luke:

The most beautiful book ever written, it tells about Jesus parents. <span style=”color: #09202f; font-family: system-ui, -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, ‘Segoe UI’, Roboto, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif, ‘Apple Color Emoji’, ‘Segoe UI Emoji’, ‘Segoe UI Symbol’;”>Jesus’ public ministry reveals His perfect compassion and forgiveness through the stories of the prodigal son, the rich man and Lazarus, and the Good Samaritan. </span><span style=”color: #09202f; font-family: system-ui, -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, ‘Segoe UI’, Roboto, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif, ‘Apple Color Emoji’, ‘Segoe UI Emoji’, ‘Segoe UI Symbol’;”>Christ’s followers are encouraged to count the cost of discipleship, while His enemies seek His death on the cross. Finally, Jesus is betrayed, tried, sentenced and crucified. But the grave cannot hold Him! His Resurrection assures the continuation of His ministry of seeking and saving the lost.</span>

Tammy Ahumada
    Participant

Luke, the 3rd book in the New Testament written by Luke to a man named Theophilus. Luke was a physician and wrote this letter to teach this man about the widely misunderstood Christian religion. Without the book of Luke we would not have the Christmas time story of Jesus in a manger, and the parables of the good Samaritan, the widow who donated her last mite and the prodigal son. Luke focuses on Jesus as the Savior.

Richard Vara
    Participant

In Luke chapter 17, a story was told about the ten leopards who were healed. They approached Jesus with the right intent, begged Him for healing, “…crying out, ‘Jesus, Master, have mercy on us!’” They were humble because they were in need, they announced His authority over them (Master), they were rejected from there hometown living in a leopard community – hopeless, until Jesus approached. Some of us were in this hopeless state and met Jesus with the same approach.
    Jesus healed the ten leopards and were told to go show themselves to the priests, probably the ones who casted them out for their uncleanliness. But, only ONE returned to give thanks and bring glory to God. The rest continued on there path with the goal of returning back to their hometown, possibly forgetting who healed them, who brought unity with their family, except the ONE.
    I thank you Lord for my salvation and the restoration in my family. I don’t want to be like the nine, but rather be like the ONE who returns and gives you the glory. Let me not forget the work you have done in me and all the blessings you have given me. Forgive me for my complaining and remind me of all you have done, Amen.

Angelita Madrigal
    Participant

This lesson is on the book of Luke. Luke was a physician, and well educated. Luke was not one of the 12 disciples but did minister with Paul. He was also chosen my God to write one of the gospels and the book of Acts. Luke presents Jesus as the Son of Man. He is the one that everyone has been waiting for for so long and he is finally here. All the promises of the Old Testament were coming to fulfillment. This book gives gives us the beginning of Jesus life. from when he was born all the way to the time of sacrifice, and everything in between. I like this book more because of all the small details that it gives us. I believe the birth of Jesus is important and this book does give us that.

Joey Morris
    Participant

luke was a educated man.hes was a physician. that was paul’s boy.  they did a lot of missions together.many say like was loyal

Mario Ahumada
    Participant

Luke the third book of the Bible in the New Testament follows Matthew and Mark . Is a more detailed book. Luke is the only book written bye a non Jewish author in the Bible. In Luke 7v7, he talks about a Centurion that has greater faith than a Jew this is one of the many events that he brings forth in the Bible.

Brian Fondanova
    Participant

Luke was a Greek physician and missionary companion of Paul.  He uses this book along with Acts to prime a new Christian named Theophilus.  Luke stresses the humanity of Jesus as the one who understands peoples weaknesses and cares for their needs.  Luke’s interest in historical accuracy leads him, under divine inspiration, to research and record the details of Jesus’s life.  Including His ancestry, social contacts, and life of prayer and compassion.  This book really explores John and Jesus’s life and their families.  To me it makes it more personal as we dive into the family dynamic.

Roberta Tyler
    Participant

<p class=”MsoNormal”><b><span style=”font-family: ‘Lato’,sans-serif;”>BIBLICAL STUDIES – LESSON 8 – WEEK 8 – HOMEWORK</span></b></p>
    <p class=”MsoNormal”><b><span style=”font-family: ‘Lato’,sans-serif;”>THE BOOK OF LUKE</span></b></p>
    <p class=”MsoNormal”><span style=”font-family: ‘Lato’,sans-serif;”>I loved reading the Book of Luke, while it was in tune with Matthew and Mark, it is set apart in the fact that Luke emphasizes the universality of the Gospel message for Christians. Luke’s Gospel was written specifically to the high official Theophilus, to make sure that there was a precise account of Jesus’ ministry and teachings (<b><i>Luke 1:1-4 & Acts 1:1-4</i></b>). However, Luke wrote in a way that was sure to let Theophilus know and understand that Jesus’ journey and teachings were a movement that would transcend throughout time and be a worldwide following, and not only for the Jewish people. Luke is adamant about proclaiming that Jesus is the “Savior of the World” and rarely refers to Him as the Messiah. The Gospel of Luke doesn’t speak much of the Jewish roots of Jesus, he omits the great teaching moments of Jesus, such as: The Sermon on the Mount (<b><i>Matt. 5:21-48</i></b>), the instruction for the Apostles to not preach to Samaritans and Gentiles (<b><i>Matt. 10:5</i></b>), and the words of condemnation against the Pharisees and scribes (<b><i>Matt. 23</i></b>). However, only the Gospel of Luke recounts Jesus’ dedication, circumcision (<b><i>vs. 2:21-24</i></b>), His visit to the Synagogue in His youth (<b><i>vs.</i></b> <b><i>2:41-52</i></b>), and the prayer life of Jesus (<b><i>vs. 3:21; 5:16; 6:12; 9:18 & 9:29;11:1; 11:5-10; 23:34 & 23:46</i></b>). The Book of Luke also focuses on showing the Love, Sympathy, Kindness, and Equality of Jesus towards ALL people, no matter what their station in life was, especially the poor, sick, downtrodden, slaves, women, and all sinners (<b><i>v. 24:47</i></b>). I really enjoyed reading the Book of Luke, it showed me Jesus in the light of the most unprejudiced person to ever live. If only the whole world could truly follow His amazing example!</span></p>
    <p class=”MsoNormal”><b><span style=”font-family: ‘Lato’,sans-serif;”> </span></b></p>

Maricela Lopez
    Participant

The book of Luke is special because he gives us an inside to the humanity of Jesus, he is the only gospel writer to tell us about the birth and boyhood of Jesus as I read I see a family dinamic like Mary going to see Elizabeth who will bear His cousin John who will make a way for Him. We get to read a story about Jesus as a young boy and how He always was annointed by God. Luke presents Jesus as the Son of Man and being a physician. Luke gives Jesus geneology thru Mary His mother and throughout Luke we can see Jesus love for the women he tells us about the prophetess Anna when we would think that women were not phrophets in those days.

Roberta Tyler
    Participant

<div class=”OutlineElement Ltr BCX8 SCXW228782585″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; overflow: visible; cursor: text; clear: both; position: relative; direction: ltr; color: #000000; font-family: ‘Segoe UI’, ‘Segoe UI Web’, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 12px;”>
    <p class=”Paragraph SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; overflow-wrap: break-word; vertical-align: baseline; font-kerning: none; background-color: transparent; color: windowtext;”><span class=”TextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ lang=”EN-US” style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; font-variant-ligatures: none !important; font-size: 14pt; line-height: 23.7417px; font-family: Lato, Lato_EmbeddedFont, Lato_MSFontService, sans-serif; font-weight: bold;” xml:lang=”EN-US” data-contrast=”auto”><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>BIBLICAL STUDIES – LESSON 8 – WEEK 8 </span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>–</span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”> </span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>HOMEWORK</span></span><span class=”EOP SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; font-size: 14pt; line-height: 23.7417px; font-family: Lato, Lato_EmbeddedFont, Lato_MSFontService, sans-serif;” data-ccp-props=”{"201341983":0,"335559739":160,"335559740":259}”> </span></p>

</div>
    <div class=”OutlineElement Ltr BCX8 SCXW228782585″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; overflow: visible; cursor: text; clear: both; position: relative; direction: ltr; color: #000000; font-family: ‘Segoe UI’, ‘Segoe UI Web’, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 12px;”>
    <p class=”Paragraph SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; overflow-wrap: break-word; vertical-align: baseline; font-kerning: none; background-color: transparent; color: windowtext;”><span class=”TextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ lang=”EN-US” style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; font-variant-ligatures: none !important; font-size: 14pt; line-height: 23.7417px; font-family: Lato, Lato_EmbeddedFont, Lato_MSFontService, sans-serif; font-weight: bold;” xml:lang=”EN-US” data-contrast=”auto”>THE BOOK OF LUKE</span><span class=”EOP SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; font-size: 14pt; line-height: 23.7417px; font-family: Lato, Lato_EmbeddedFont, Lato_MSFontService, sans-serif;” data-ccp-props=”{"201341983":0,"335559739":160,"335559740":259}”> </span></p>

</div>
    <p class=”Paragraph SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; overflow-wrap: break-word; vertical-align: baseline; font-kerning: none; background-color: transparent; color: windowtext;”><span class=”TextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ lang=”EN-US” style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; font-variant-ligatures: none !important; font-size: 14pt; line-height: 23.7417px; font-family: Lato, Lato_EmbeddedFont, Lato_MSFontService, sans-serif;” xml:lang=”EN-US” data-contrast=”auto”><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>I loved reading the Book of</span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”> Luke, while it was in tune with </span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>Matthew and Mark</span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>, it is set apart </span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>in the fact that Luke </span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>emphasizes the universality </span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>of the Gospel message for Christians. </span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>Luke’s </span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>Gospel was written specifically to </span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>the high official Theophilus</span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>,</span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”> </span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>to make sure that there was a precise account of Jesus’ </span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>ministry and teaching</span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>s</span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”> (</span></span><span class=”TextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ lang=”EN-US” style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; font-variant-ligatures: none !important; font-size: 14pt; font-style: italic; line-height: 23.7417px; font-family: Lato, Lato_EmbeddedFont, Lato_MSFontService, sans-serif; font-weight: bold;” xml:lang=”EN-US” data-contrast=”auto”><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>Luke 1:</span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>1-4</span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”> & </span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>Acts</span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”> 1:1-4</span></span><span class=”TextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ lang=”EN-US” style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; font-variant-ligatures: none !important; font-size: 14pt; line-height: 23.7417px; font-family: Lato, Lato_EmbeddedFont, Lato_MSFontService, sans-serif;” xml:lang=”EN-US” data-contrast=”auto”><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>)</span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>. However, </span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>Luke wrote in a way that was sure to let Theophil</span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>us know and understand </span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>that Jesus’ journey and teaching</span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>s</span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”> were a moveme</span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>nt that would transcend </span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>throughout time and be a worldwide following</span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>, and not only for the Jewish people.</span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”> </span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>Luke </span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>is adamant about proclaiming that Jesus is the “</span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>Savior</span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”> of the World</span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>” </span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>and rarely refers to Him as the Messiah. </span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>The Gospel of Luke doesn’t </span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>speak much of the Jewish </span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>roots of Jesus, he omits </span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>the great teaching moments of Jesus, such as</span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>: The Sermon on the Mount</span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”> (</span></span><span class=”TextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ lang=”EN-US” style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; font-variant-ligatures: none !important; font-size: 14pt; font-style: italic; line-height: 23.7417px; font-family: Lato, Lato_EmbeddedFont, Lato_MSFontService, sans-serif; font-weight: bold;” xml:lang=”EN-US” data-contrast=”auto”><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>Matt. </span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>5:21-48</span></span><span class=”TextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ lang=”EN-US” style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; font-variant-ligatures: none !important; font-size: 14pt; line-height: 23.7417px; font-family: Lato, Lato_EmbeddedFont, Lato_MSFontService, sans-serif;” xml:lang=”EN-US” data-contrast=”auto”><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>)</span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>, </span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>the instruction</span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”> for the Apostles to not </span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>preach to Sama</span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>ritans and Gentiles (</span></span><span class=”TextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ lang=”EN-US” style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; font-variant-ligatures: none !important; font-size: 14pt; font-style: italic; line-height: 23.7417px; font-family: Lato, Lato_EmbeddedFont, Lato_MSFontService, sans-serif; font-weight: bold;” xml:lang=”EN-US” data-contrast=”auto”>Matt. 10:5</span><span class=”TextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ lang=”EN-US” style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; font-variant-ligatures: none !important; font-size: 14pt; line-height: 23.7417px; font-family: Lato, Lato_EmbeddedFont, Lato_MSFontService, sans-serif;” xml:lang=”EN-US” data-contrast=”auto”><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>)</span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>, </span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>and </span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>the words of condem</span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>nation against the Pharisees and scribes</span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”> (</span></span><span class=”TextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ lang=”EN-US” style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; font-variant-ligatures: none !important; font-size: 14pt; font-style: italic; line-height: 23.7417px; font-family: Lato, Lato_EmbeddedFont, Lato_MSFontService, sans-serif; font-weight: bold;” xml:lang=”EN-US” data-contrast=”auto”>Matt. 23</span><span class=”TextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ lang=”EN-US” style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; font-variant-ligatures: none !important; font-size: 14pt; line-height: 23.7417px; font-family: Lato, Lato_EmbeddedFont, Lato_MSFontService, sans-serif;” xml:lang=”EN-US” data-contrast=”auto”><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>). </span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>However, </span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>only the </span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>Gospel of Luke recounts </span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>Jesus’ dedication</span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>, </span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>circu</span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>m</span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>ci</span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>sion</span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”> </span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>(</span></span><span class=”TextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ lang=”EN-US” style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; font-variant-ligatures: none !important; font-size: 14pt; font-style: italic; line-height: 23.7417px; font-family: Lato, Lato_EmbeddedFont, Lato_MSFontService, sans-serif; font-weight: bold;” xml:lang=”EN-US” data-contrast=”auto”><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>vs.</span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”> </span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>2:21-24</span></span><span class=”TextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ lang=”EN-US” style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; font-variant-ligatures: none !important; font-size: 14pt; line-height: 23.7417px; font-family: Lato, Lato_EmbeddedFont, Lato_MSFontService, sans-serif;” xml:lang=”EN-US” data-contrast=”auto”><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>)</span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>, His visit to the </span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>Synagogue in His youth</span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”> (</span></span><span class=”TextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ lang=”EN-US” style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; font-variant-ligatures: none !important; font-size: 14pt; font-style: italic; line-height: 23.7417px; font-family: Lato, Lato_EmbeddedFont, Lato_MSFontService, sans-serif; font-weight: bold;” xml:lang=”EN-US” data-contrast=”auto”>vs.</span><span class=”TextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ lang=”EN-US” style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; font-variant-ligatures: none !important; font-size: 14pt; line-height: 23.7417px; font-family: Lato, Lato_EmbeddedFont, Lato_MSFontService, sans-serif;” xml:lang=”EN-US” data-contrast=”auto”> </span><span class=”TextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ lang=”EN-US” style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; font-variant-ligatures: none !important; font-size: 14pt; font-style: italic; line-height: 23.7417px; font-family: Lato, Lato_EmbeddedFont, Lato_MSFontService, sans-serif; font-weight: bold;” xml:lang=”EN-US” data-contrast=”auto”><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>2:41-</span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>52</span></span><span class=”TextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ lang=”EN-US” style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; font-variant-ligatures: none !important; font-size: 14pt; line-height: 23.7417px; font-family: Lato, Lato_EmbeddedFont, Lato_MSFontService, sans-serif;” xml:lang=”EN-US” data-contrast=”auto”><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>)</span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>, and </span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>the prayer life of Jesus</span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”> (</span></span><span class=”TextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ lang=”EN-US” style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; font-variant-ligatures: none !important; font-size: 14pt; font-style: italic; line-height: 23.7417px; font-family: Lato, Lato_EmbeddedFont, Lato_MSFontService, sans-serif; font-weight: bold;” xml:lang=”EN-US” data-contrast=”auto”><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>vs.</span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”> </span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>3:</span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>21; 5:16; 6:12; 9:18</span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”> &</span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”> 9:</span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>29</span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>;11:1</span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>; 11:5-10; </span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>2</span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>3:34 & 23:46</span></span><span class=”TextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ lang=”EN-US” style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; font-variant-ligatures: none !important; font-size: 14pt; line-height: 23.7417px; font-family: Lato, Lato_EmbeddedFont, Lato_MSFontService, sans-serif;” xml:lang=”EN-US” data-contrast=”auto”><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>)</span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>. </span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>The Book of Luke</span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”> also</span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”> focuses on showing the </span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>Love, </span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>Sympathy, </span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>Kindness, </span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>and Equality of Jesus towards ALL people,</span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”> </span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>no matter what the</span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>ir</span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”> stat</span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>ion in life was</span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>, especially the poor, </span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>sick, </span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>downtrodden, </span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>slaves</span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>, </span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>women,</span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”> and all sinners</span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”> (</span></span><span class=”TextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ lang=”EN-US” style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; font-variant-ligatures: none !important; font-size: 14pt; font-style: italic; line-height: 23.7417px; font-family: Lato, Lato_EmbeddedFont, Lato_MSFontService, sans-serif; font-weight: bold;” xml:lang=”EN-US” data-contrast=”auto”><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>v.</span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”> </span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>24:47</span></span><span class=”TextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ lang=”EN-US” style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; font-variant-ligatures: none !important; font-size: 14pt; line-height: 23.7417px; font-family: Lato, Lato_EmbeddedFont, Lato_MSFontService, sans-serif;” xml:lang=”EN-US” data-contrast=”auto”><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>)</span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>. I really enjoyed </span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>reading the Book of Luke, </span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>it showed me Jesus in the light of </span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>the most unpreju</span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>diced person to ever live. If only </span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>the whole world could truly follow His </span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>amazing example!</span></span><span class=”EOP SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; font-size: 14pt; line-height: 23.7417px; font-family: Lato, Lato_EmbeddedFont, Lato_MSFontService, sans-serif;” data-ccp-props=”{"201341983":0,"335559739":160,"335559740":259}”> </span></p>

</div>
    <p class=”Paragraph SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; overflow-wrap: break-word; vertical-align: baseline; font-kerning: none; background-color: transparent; color: windowtext;”><span class=”EOP SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; font-size: 14pt; line-height: 23.7417px; font-family: Lato, Lato_EmbeddedFont, Lato_MSFontService, sans-serif;” data-ccp-props=”{"201341983":0,"335559739":160,"335559740":259}”> </span></p>

</div>

Roberta Tyler
    Participant

<p class=”Paragraph SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; overflow-wrap: break-word; vertical-align: baseline; font-kerning: none; background-color: transparent; color: windowtext;”><span class=”TextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ lang=”EN-US” style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; font-variant-ligatures: none !important; font-size: 14pt; line-height: 23.7417px; font-family: Lato, Lato_EmbeddedFont, Lato_MSFontService, sans-serif; font-weight: bold;” xml:lang=”EN-US” data-contrast=”auto”><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>BIBLICAL STUDIES – LESSON 8 – WEEK 8 </span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>–</span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”> </span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>HOMEWORK</span></span><span class=”EOP SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; font-size: 14pt; line-height: 23.7417px; font-family: Lato, Lato_EmbeddedFont, Lato_MSFontService, sans-serif;” data-ccp-props=”{"201341983":0,"335559739":160,"335559740":259}”> </span></p>

</div>
    <p class=”Paragraph SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; overflow-wrap: break-word; vertical-align: baseline; font-kerning: none; background-color: transparent; color: windowtext;”><span class=”TextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ lang=”EN-US” style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; font-variant-ligatures: none !important; font-size: 14pt; line-height: 23.7417px; font-family: Lato, Lato_EmbeddedFont, Lato_MSFontService, sans-serif; font-weight: bold;” xml:lang=”EN-US” data-contrast=”auto”>THE BOOK OF LUKE</span><span class=”EOP SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; font-size: 14pt; line-height: 23.7417px; font-family: Lato, Lato_EmbeddedFont, Lato_MSFontService, sans-serif;” data-ccp-props=”{"201341983":0,"335559739":160,"335559740":259}”> </span></p>

</div>
    <p class=”Paragraph SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; overflow-wrap: break-word; vertical-align: baseline; font-kerning: none; background-color: transparent; color: windowtext;”><span class=”TextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ lang=”EN-US” style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; font-variant-ligatures: none !important; font-size: 14pt; line-height: 23.7417px; font-family: Lato, Lato_EmbeddedFont, Lato_MSFontService, sans-serif;” xml:lang=”EN-US” data-contrast=”auto”><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>I loved reading the Book of</span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”> Luke, while it was in tune with </span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>Matthew and Mark</span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>, it is set apart </span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>in the fact that Luke </span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>emphasizes the universality </span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>of the Gospel message for Christians. </span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>Luke’s </span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>Gospel was written specifically to </span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>the high official Theophilus</span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>,</span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”> </span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>to make sure that there was a precise account of Jesus’ </span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>ministry and teaching</span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>s</span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”> (</span></span><span class=”TextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ lang=”EN-US” style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; font-variant-ligatures: none !important; font-size: 14pt; font-style: italic; line-height: 23.7417px; font-family: Lato, Lato_EmbeddedFont, Lato_MSFontService, sans-serif; font-weight: bold;” xml:lang=”EN-US” data-contrast=”auto”><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>Luke 1:</span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>1-4</span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”> & </span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>Acts</span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”> 1:1-4</span></span><span class=”TextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ lang=”EN-US” style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; font-variant-ligatures: none !important; font-size: 14pt; line-height: 23.7417px; font-family: Lato, Lato_EmbeddedFont, Lato_MSFontService, sans-serif;” xml:lang=”EN-US” data-contrast=”auto”><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>)</span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>. However, </span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>Luke wrote in a way that was sure to let Theophil</span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>us know and understand </span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>that Jesus’ journey and teaching</span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>s</span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”> were a moveme</span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>nt that would transcend </span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>throughout time and be a worldwide following</span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>, and not only for the Jewish people.</span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”> </span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>Luke </span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>is adamant about proclaiming that Jesus is the “</span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>Savior</span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”> of the World</span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>” </span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>and rarely refers to Him as the Messiah. </span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>The Gospel of Luke doesn’t </span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>speak much of the Jewish </span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>roots of Jesus, he omits </span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>the great teaching moments of Jesus, such as</span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>: The Sermon on the Mount</span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”> (</span></span><span class=”TextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ lang=”EN-US” style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; font-variant-ligatures: none !important; font-size: 14pt; font-style: italic; line-height: 23.7417px; font-family: Lato, Lato_EmbeddedFont, Lato_MSFontService, sans-serif; font-weight: bold;” xml:lang=”EN-US” data-contrast=”auto”><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>Matt. </span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>5:21-48</span></span><span class=”TextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ lang=”EN-US” style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; font-variant-ligatures: none !important; font-size: 14pt; line-height: 23.7417px; font-family: Lato, Lato_EmbeddedFont, Lato_MSFontService, sans-serif;” xml:lang=”EN-US” data-contrast=”auto”><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>)</span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>, </span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>the instruction</span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”> for the Apostles to not </span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>preach to Sama</span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>ritans and Gentiles (</span></span><span class=”TextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ lang=”EN-US” style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; font-variant-ligatures: none !important; font-size: 14pt; font-style: italic; line-height: 23.7417px; font-family: Lato, Lato_EmbeddedFont, Lato_MSFontService, sans-serif; font-weight: bold;” xml:lang=”EN-US” data-contrast=”auto”>Matt. 10:5</span><span class=”TextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ lang=”EN-US” style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; font-variant-ligatures: none !important; font-size: 14pt; line-height: 23.7417px; font-family: Lato, Lato_EmbeddedFont, Lato_MSFontService, sans-serif;” xml:lang=”EN-US” data-contrast=”auto”><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>)</span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>, </span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>and </span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>the words of condem</span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>nation against the Pharisees and scribes</span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”> (</span></span><span class=”TextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ lang=”EN-US” style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; font-variant-ligatures: none !important; font-size: 14pt; font-style: italic; line-height: 23.7417px; font-family: Lato, Lato_EmbeddedFont, Lato_MSFontService, sans-serif; font-weight: bold;” xml:lang=”EN-US” data-contrast=”auto”>Matt. 23</span><span class=”TextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ lang=”EN-US” style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; font-variant-ligatures: none !important; font-size: 14pt; line-height: 23.7417px; font-family: Lato, Lato_EmbeddedFont, Lato_MSFontService, sans-serif;” xml:lang=”EN-US” data-contrast=”auto”><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>). </span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>However, </span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>only the </span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>Gospel of Luke recounts </span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>Jesus’ dedication</span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>, </span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>circu</span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>m</span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>ci</span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>sion</span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”> </span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>(</span></span><span class=”TextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ lang=”EN-US” style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; font-variant-ligatures: none !important; font-size: 14pt; font-style: italic; line-height: 23.7417px; font-family: Lato, Lato_EmbeddedFont, Lato_MSFontService, sans-serif; font-weight: bold;” xml:lang=”EN-US” data-contrast=”auto”><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>vs.</span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”> </span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>2:21-24</span></span><span class=”TextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ lang=”EN-US” style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; font-variant-ligatures: none !important; font-size: 14pt; line-height: 23.7417px; font-family: Lato, Lato_EmbeddedFont, Lato_MSFontService, sans-serif;” xml:lang=”EN-US” data-contrast=”auto”><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>)</span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>, His visit to the </span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>Synagogue in His youth</span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”> (</span></span><span class=”TextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ lang=”EN-US” style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; font-variant-ligatures: none !important; font-size: 14pt; font-style: italic; line-height: 23.7417px; font-family: Lato, Lato_EmbeddedFont, Lato_MSFontService, sans-serif; font-weight: bold;” xml:lang=”EN-US” data-contrast=”auto”>vs.</span><span class=”TextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ lang=”EN-US” style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; font-variant-ligatures: none !important; font-size: 14pt; line-height: 23.7417px; font-family: Lato, Lato_EmbeddedFont, Lato_MSFontService, sans-serif;” xml:lang=”EN-US” data-contrast=”auto”> </span><span class=”TextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ lang=”EN-US” style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; font-variant-ligatures: none !important; font-size: 14pt; font-style: italic; line-height: 23.7417px; font-family: Lato, Lato_EmbeddedFont, Lato_MSFontService, sans-serif; font-weight: bold;” xml:lang=”EN-US” data-contrast=”auto”><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>2:41-</span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>52</span></span><span class=”TextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ lang=”EN-US” style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; font-variant-ligatures: none !important; font-size: 14pt; line-height: 23.7417px; font-family: Lato, Lato_EmbeddedFont, Lato_MSFontService, sans-serif;” xml:lang=”EN-US” data-contrast=”auto”><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>)</span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>, and </span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>the prayer life of Jesus</span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”> (</span></span><span class=”TextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ lang=”EN-US” style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; font-variant-ligatures: none !important; font-size: 14pt; font-style: italic; line-height: 23.7417px; font-family: Lato, Lato_EmbeddedFont, Lato_MSFontService, sans-serif; font-weight: bold;” xml:lang=”EN-US” data-contrast=”auto”><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>vs.</span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”> </span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>3:</span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>21; 5:16; 6:12; 9:18</span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”> &</span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”> 9:</span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>29</span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>;11:1</span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>; 11:5-10; </span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>2</span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>3:34 & 23:46</span></span><span class=”TextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ lang=”EN-US” style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; font-variant-ligatures: none !important; font-size: 14pt; line-height: 23.7417px; font-family: Lato, Lato_EmbeddedFont, Lato_MSFontService, sans-serif;” xml:lang=”EN-US” data-contrast=”auto”><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>)</span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>. </span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>The Book of Luke</span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”> also</span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”> focuses on showing the </span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>Love, </span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>Sympathy, </span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>Kindness, </span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>and Equality of Jesus towards ALL people,</span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”> </span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>no matter what the</span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>ir</span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”> stat</span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>ion in life was</span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>, especially the poor, </span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>sick, </span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>downtrodden, </span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>slaves</span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>, </span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>women,</span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”> and all sinners</span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”> (</span></span><span class=”TextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ lang=”EN-US” style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; font-variant-ligatures: none !important; font-size: 14pt; font-style: italic; line-height: 23.7417px; font-family: Lato, Lato_EmbeddedFont, Lato_MSFontService, sans-serif; font-weight: bold;” xml:lang=”EN-US” data-contrast=”auto”><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>v.</span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”> </span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>24:47</span></span><span class=”TextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ lang=”EN-US” style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; font-variant-ligatures: none !important; font-size: 14pt; line-height: 23.7417px; font-family: Lato, Lato_EmbeddedFont, Lato_MSFontService, sans-serif;” xml:lang=”EN-US” data-contrast=”auto”><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>)</span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>. I really enjoyed </span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>reading the Book of Luke, </span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>it showed me Jesus in the light of </span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>the most unpreju</span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>diced person to ever live. If only </span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>the whole world could truly follow His </span><span class=”NormalTextRun SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent;”>amazing example!</span></span><span class=”EOP SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; font-size: 14pt; line-height: 23.7417px; font-family: Lato, Lato_EmbeddedFont, Lato_MSFontService, sans-serif;” data-ccp-props=”{"201341983":0,"335559739":160,"335559740":259}”> </span></p>

</div>
    <p class=”Paragraph SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; overflow-wrap: break-word; vertical-align: baseline; font-kerning: none; background-color: transparent; color: windowtext;”><span class=”EOP SCXW228782585 BCX8″ style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; user-select: text; -webkit-user-drag: none; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; font-size: 14pt; line-height: 23.7417px; font-family: Lato, Lato_EmbeddedFont, Lato_MSFontService, sans-serif;” data-ccp-props=”{"201341983":0,"335559739":160,"335559740":259}”> </span></p>

</div>

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Leadership University 2021