LU Home Page Forums Biblical Studies 103 Forum WEEK 7 – Mark Reply To: WEEK 7 – Mark

Reply To: WEEK 7 – Mark

Back to course

LU Home Page Forums Biblical Studies 103 Forum WEEK 7 – Mark Reply To: WEEK 7 – Mark

Sarah Polangco
Participant

<p dir=”ltr” style=”line-height: 1.38; margin-top: 0pt; margin-bottom: 0pt;”><span style=”font-size: 11pt; font-family: Arial; color: #000000; background-color: transparent; font-weight: 400; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; text-decoration: none; vertical-align: baseline; white-space: pre-wrap;”>The book of Mark was written by “John Mark”. Mark is the second book of the New Testament.  In the book of Mark he focuses on Jesus actions, and how he carried himself. I love how Mark shows the heart of Jesus.One of my favorite scriptures is “Mark 10:45 For even the Son of Man did not come to be served , but to serve and to give his life as a ransom for many” Jesus demonstrated that not only by the miracles, signs , and wonders we see throughout the book of Mark  our how Jesus showed his mercy and grace; but by paying ultimate sacrifice, dyeing on the cross for mine and your sins.</span></p>

Leadership University 2021