LU Home Page Forums Biblical Studies 103 Forum WEEK 8- Luke Reply To: WEEK 8- Luke

Reply To: WEEK 8- Luke

Back to course

LU Home Page Forums Biblical Studies 103 Forum WEEK 8- Luke Reply To: WEEK 8- Luke

Sandra Lilly
Participant

<p style=”font-family: sf-arial;”>Luke, the Man, the Physician, wrote the third book of the Bible. Matthew presented Jesus as King, To Mark, he is the servant, but to Luke, Jesus is presented as the Son of Man. Now Matthew wrote to the Hebrew mind, Mark wrote to the Roman mind and Luke wrote to the Greek ( GENITAL) mind. Luke’s writing was even shorter than Mark’s and a more in-depth account of his growing-up life.</p>
<p style=”font-family: sf-arial;”>The structure of Mark’s book is as listed: The Nativity, his birth, his Babyhood, Boyhood, and Manhood of Jesus – Luke 1:1-4:13 – his Ministry in Galilee – Luke 4:14 -9-50, his journey to Jerusalem -Luke  9:51-19:44, his sacrifice, and Triumph. Luke 19:45-24:53 Luke’s work was to portray Jesus as a man, the son of God, a human all reflecting Matchless Man.</p>
<p style=”font-family: sf-arial;”>Luke has preserved for us the priceless treasure of these many sayings and incidents which are not recorded by any other three gospel writers. I really enjoyed reading this chapter because of all the personal accounts and extra information giving in-depth details in the life of Jesus. What can I say I really love History……..</p>

Leadership University 2021