LU Home Page Forums Biblical Studies 102 Forum Proverbs, Ecclesiastes, Songs of Solomon – Richard Vara

Proverbs, Ecclesiastes, Songs of Solomon – Richard Vara

Back to course
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Richard Vara
    Participant

Ecclesiastes 2:15-16 (NLT) 15 Both will die. So I said to myself, “Since I will end up the same as the fool, what’s the value of all my wisdom? This is all so meaningless!” 16 For the wise and the foolish both die. The wise will not be remembered any longer than the fool. In the days to come, both will be forgotten.

I used to depend on my own wisdom before recommitting my life to the Lord; my wisdom was gained through the world which stored no value in God’s Kingdom. I thought because of my successes I didn’t need God for my standards were measured by the world’s standards. I was a fool heading down a road that would’ve led me to eternal hell. I thank the Holy Spirit for triggering me to respond to the call of surrendering my life that led me to my salvation. The gifts and talents bestowed upon me would’ve been for nothing and nothing would’ve resulted from them. Now, I’m putting them to use, not only for me, but for God. Lord, continue to guide me as I walk the path you have set me on and help build my faith as I’m faced with new challenges in life that will bring me out of my comfort, Amen.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Leadership University 2021