LU Home Page Forums Biblical Studies 102 Forum Proverbs/ Ecclesiastes/ Song of Solomon

Proverbs/ Ecclesiastes/ Song of Solomon

Back to course
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Jennifer Gonzalez
    Participant

Proverbs is divine wisdom from God. When Solomon was King after His father David, God came to Solomon in a dream and asked Solomon what He desired the most God was specific on where to meet Solomon (Through His subconscious, where we are most vulnerable and Solomon asked for wisdom). God’s Devine blessing is written throughout Proverbs for us to learn and for me desire to know the creator who knows all things. I am grateful He desires for us to learn more and more.
    Ecclesiastes is “mans argument about life” reminding us that living a life without GOD is like chasing the wind. Vanity is mentioned thirty-seven times and knowing what Christ did for us to live in fellowship with God through Him, (Galatians 2:21 NKJV) “I do not set aside the grace of God; for if righteousness comes through the law, then Christ died in vain.” Through out the Bible I am constantly reminded to change my own will over to the will of the Fathers so I am sure to live as Christ’s death was to gain life.
    Song of Solomon is a love letter from Solomon to all His lovers. Even through the hardening of His heart away from God for all of His wives (1 Kings 11:4), God still shows that we are to be in union in marriage just as Christ and His redeemed are in union.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Leadership University 2021