LU Home Page Forums 1 Timothy Order in the chruch

Order in the chruch

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Tyresha Beverly
    Participant

Apostle Paul writes to Timothy, whom he considers to be his true son in the faith. Paul urges timothy to charge some, to teach no other doctrine (than the gospel of Jesus Christ) like some where doing. Paul gave timothy the proper order of the church and urged him to instruct  the brethren to conduct them selves in like manner.

Jennifer Gonzalez
    Participant

That is so good. I agree with your point on the fact that only some were actually teaching the doctrine (the gospel of Jesus Christ). Paul pointed out to those strong believers the characteristics of those who were not strong in the faith.

Chris Villalobos
    Participant

Amen my sisters. The truth has to be taught and maintained. Not a version of the truth. It is only when the truth is taught that hearts can be transformed.

Wendy Avila
    Participant

Wonderful point of views

I got to grow with the Lord and to grow closer to the Lord through the word, we all suffer difficult times to become good servants.

Mark Rebollo
    Participant

Yes so good! We must teach sound doctrine or we will lead our people astray.

Cashmere Coleman
    Participant

1 Timothy is a great book in the bible. I learned that there can be people in the church that are not sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ. It helped me learned to be aware of such teachings.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Leadership University 2021