Leviticus

Back to course
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Tammy Ahumada
    Participant

To be honest this book was hard to read for me.  The laws, all the sacrifices…and all the different things you had to sacrifice, how you had to do it, and what part was burned what part was eaten, how long it had to sit there.  People being clean and unclean.  It’s crazy that a women on her period of a couple who had sex were considered unclean and had to distance themselves for a certain period of time…now that to me was CRAZY.  To think that you had to be told not to sleep with you husbands brother or father or your sister or mother is just nuts.  And then even way back when, they had to be told not to sleep with a person of the same sex.  Obviously the people of today are not practicing a lot of what we were told not to do in this chapter.  Shame on them.

Is it wrong of me to say that this was my least favorite chapter so far?

Kimberly Valverde
    Participant

Your post made me chuckle because I too was blown away with some of the laws and sacrificial rituals that were required. Thank God for Jesus and the ultimate sacrifice he made, the final atonement, our Savior and our Redeemer. Can you imagine what life would be like today if we were still bound by the law of sacrifice?!?

Tammy Ahumada
    Participant

Yikes!  I can’t even imagine what it would be like!!

Vanessa Avila
    Participant

ABSOLUTELY ENJOYED READING THE RESPONSE!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Leadership University 2021