Judges

Back to course
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Ofelia Herrera
    Participant

Judges
    Judges was such a fun read. I enjoyed seeing the women rise. It stood out to me that he says, then there was peace for, however long, years. I wish the world were like that today. I wish that there was a day off from the enemy’s attacks. I understand deeply how God says, “sin to the LORD”. Any sin we commit is to him. I love that the LORD says he will give our enemies into our hands or that he will give us to our enemies. We have to remember that the choice is ours. Interesting that the man did not want to die by a woman and asked his servant to kill him, Deborah. My favorite is that the LORD reduced the army from $22,000 to only 300. I love how he shows off in our lives. Samson, I do not know what made him again and again be deceived. I know this makes the women look bad and that they were bad for what they did, but he allowed all this to happen. I am glad the LORD redeemed him. The story of the concubine is a mystery to me. Why was it worse for the men to have sex with the man than his own daughters? I want to pray about this.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Leadership University 2021