Joshua

Back to course
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Ofelia Herrera
    Participant

The book of Joshua is bittersweet. I am sad for Moses and the older people, but God was merciful and kept his word, so in the end his people still made it to the promise land. I know Joshua taking over as leader did not surprise God but it makes me wonder how the people felt. All the signs and wonders and commands were with Moses and now here comes Joshua. This opens our eyes to a Sovereign GOD. We see that Joshua does the same thing Moses did by sending spies, but with very different results. Rahab being used to save her people was very encouraging. I love that she was able to be used since she was not a role model of a person. To say the least Joshua was a book to teach us how our LORD fights for us. In every way he made us victorious and all he required of us was obedience and praise. I pray not to miss out on any of my victories in this life time.
    “I sent the hornet ahead of you, which drove them out before you-also the two Amorite kings. You did not do it with your own sword and bow. So I gave you a land on which you did not toil and cities you did not build; and you live in them and eat from vineyards and olive groves that you did not plant.”
    Joshua 24:12-13 YES LORD AMEN

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Leadership University 2021