LU Home Page Forums Biblical Studies 102 Forum Job & Psalms- Christina R

Job & Psalms- Christina R

Back to course
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Job- I enjoy Job because I feel it is a great example of how to handle life when it hits you hard. Job was in an impossible situation after situation after situation. Yes he had moments of real life emotion but in midst was able to say God if your allowing this you must have some plan I do not understand. He trusted God even though life was insanely difficult.  I enjoyed God’s character that is revealed. When He says things like “Where were you when I laid the earth’s foundation? Tell me, if you understand. Who marked off its dimensions? Surely you know! Who strentched a measuring line across it?” Its like who are you to question me.

Psalms- I think what I enjoy most about Psalms is the real life emotion. I think as Christians we can get trapped in thinking we can no longer have emotions. But we see David battle depression and worship his way out of it. We see great examples of worship and praise. We even see moments where we ask God to search our hearts. It covers so many circumstances and responses to them.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Leadership University 2021