Job & Psalms

Back to course
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Ofelia Herrera
    Participant

Job
    The book of Job was a really hard story. I understand that satan got permission to tempt him and cause him so much hurt, loss, and pain. I understand that God blessed him with double in the end. But the middle, gong through it. I felt his pain. I don’t just think, but I know; that this book was a huge life lesson for all people, not only Christians. This book really helped open my eyes to accept good and bad from my heavenly father. He is a good father, he will bless me, but he will also allow trials and tribulations. For his glory, I see how much Job was like God and how much he pleased God. I love that he still prayed for his friends and never forsake God who was more than life to him.

Psalms
    The book of Psalms has so much to offer. In many ways it is a love story. The good, the bad, and the ugly. The protection and love of God are indescribable and incomparable to anything in this world. I love the many ways psalm expresses the need for God and his love. The truth is that the world, people, and satan with his demons are too much to bear. The way we are able to admit it and cry out to GOD and he delivers us is the most beautiful thing we can hold onto. I love that some are short and some are long and but they’re personal. They are real and strong enough to hold onto.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Leadership University 2021