Job and Psalms – Patricia Ibarra

Tagged: 

Back to course
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Patricia Ibarra
    Participant

<p class=”MsoNormal”>Patricia Ibarra</p>
    <p class=”MsoNormal”>Job and Psalms<span style=”mso-tab-count: 1;”>           </span></p>
    <p class=”MsoNormal”>The book of Job is about a man who was devoted to God. He had a good man and had a good life. Then affliction came upon him when Satan told God that Job was only a good man because he had no troubles. So, God allowed Satan to afflict Job. Job struggled but did not sin against God and in the end, God blessed Job again and doubled all that was taken from Him. We often wonder why bad things happen to good people but when we trust in God we must remain faithful and trust in Him and know that bad times will pass.</p>
    <p class=”MsoNormal”></p>
    <p class=”MsoNormal”>The book of Psalms is filled with songs of praise for God. It has several authors, David, Asaph, Descendants of Korah, Solomon, Ethan, Heman and Moses, there are also many written by anonymous writers. The Psalms are full of Christ and were written with divine inspiration.</p>
    <p class=”MsoNormal”>Psalm 143: 8 Let me hear of your unfailing love each morning, for I am trusting you. Show me where to walk for I give myself to you. (My favorite Psalm)</p>

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Leadership University 2021