Job and Psalms

Back to course
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Brian Fondanova
    Participant

Job is one of the toughest books of the bible for me.  This was a man who loved and served the Lord and was attacked by the Devil.  The Lord allowed his family and possessions to be stripped away because he knew his heart would not falter.  In staying faithful to the Lord Job was given double of everything he lost. This book really makes me reflect on my own life and how hard it would be for me to remain faithful having everything taken away. The faithful will never be left behind and this book is a good reminder of that.

Psalms is probably my favorite book of the bible.  Mostly because there are so many uplifting scriptures and songs in this book.  The common struggle of all humanity is shared in these scriptures and also the best answers.  David was a man after Gods heart and these scriptures are an the best example of why.  He shares the struggles and joys of being a follower of Christ.  He also dives into the beauty of gods word and promises.  A scripture for literally every day in the life of a Christian can be found in this book.

Timothea Galoner
    Participant

Great synopsis, Brian!  Truly, the faithful will never be left behind!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Leadership University 2021