LU Home Page Forums Hebrews hebrews biblical 105

hebrews biblical 105

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Lewis Madrid
    Participant

hebrews is a very deep book with alot of meat to chew on . two chapters really stand out to me and those are haters 2 and 11.in chapter 2 it talk about are savior jesus who can identify with all we face or go through.he was temped , suffered but new no sin or succumbed to sin ,but walked in complete VICTORY .and we have access to the one above all Jesus , so if we lean on him an yield to the spirit we in turn walk in complete VICTORY BY Faith .what this is saying is he has the ANSWER HE IS THE ANSWER . ALSO chapter 11 known as the hall of faith . so we have those that have went before us being those testimonys of living for christ believing in the prize in the age to come , dieing for the gospel as we are all called to do in one way or another.and we have a cloud of witnesses cheering us on in the grand stands of heaven .

Lewis Madrid
    Participant

sorry post above i meant hebrews not haters lol .

Kimberly Valverde
    Participant

LOL haters!

I like your last line, “a cloud of witnesses cheering us on in the grandstands of heaven.” Amen!

Angelita Madrigal
    Participant

I too love your last line. well actually all of it but the last line stands out because your right everyone from times before us is cheering us on up in heaven and as hard as it can be sometimes we just need to keep faith just as they did.

Nicole Villalobos
    Participant

Hebrews 11 exemplifies an example of faith in the Old Testament characters. It’s the faith of these forefathers that can be referenced in our times of uncertainty, knowing that if they did it so can we because we have the power of the Holy Spirit flowing in and through us.

Mark Rebollo
    Participant

Amen thats really good breakdown of how we can bring that faith into our modern day, especially with all the uncertainty.

Mark Rebollo
    Participant

Amen thats really good breakdown of how we can bring that faith into our modern day, especially with all the uncertainty.

Lewis Madrid
    Participant

Because the Bible says that god is no respecter of man , saying he looks at us all the same.we have the same power of those in the hebrews 11 even in greater way since Jesus now lives within us , we have full access to have total victory .

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Leadership University 2021