Genesis

Back to course
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Ricardo Sanchez
    Participant

<p dir=”ltr” style=”line-height: 1.38; margin-top: 0pt; margin-bottom: 0pt;”><span style=”font-size: 10.5pt; font-family: Arial; color: #444444; background-color: transparent; font-weight: 400; font-style: normal; font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-variant-east-asian: normal; font-variant-position: normal; text-decoration: none; vertical-align: baseline; white-space: pre-wrap;”>Genesis 12:1-3</span></p>
    <p dir=”ltr” style=”line-height: 1.38; margin-top: 0pt; margin-bottom: 0pt;”><span style=”font-size: 10.5pt; font-family: Arial; color: #444444; background-color: transparent; font-weight: 400; font-style: normal; font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-variant-east-asian: normal; font-variant-position: normal; text-decoration: none; vertical-align: baseline; white-space: pre-wrap;”>God promised to Abraham to bless him and to bless all the families of the earth through Abraham.</span></p>
    <p dir=”ltr” style=”line-height: 1.38; margin-top: 0pt; margin-bottom: 0pt;”><span style=”font-size: 10.5pt; font-family: Arial; color: #444444; background-color: transparent; font-weight: 400; font-style: normal; font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-variant-east-asian: normal; font-variant-position: normal; text-decoration: none; vertical-align: baseline; white-space: pre-wrap;”>Genesis 12:7</span></p>
    <p dir=”ltr” style=”line-height: 1.38; margin-top: 0pt; margin-bottom: 0pt;”><span style=”font-size: 10.5pt; font-family: Arial; color: #444444; background-color: transparent; font-weight: 400; font-style: normal; font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-variant-east-asian: normal; font-variant-position: normal; text-decoration: none; vertical-align: baseline; white-space: pre-wrap;”>The Lord appeared to Abram and said “To your descendants I will give the land. When this happened Abram was 75 years old. Abram doubted God with the promise and tried to help God by getting his servant pregnant. God had promised a son to Abram with his wife Sarah not by the servant. In the end, he believed in the Lord. God accounted that faith in Abram was righteous, this made Abram righteous. Twenty-five years passed before Abraham and his wife had a son.</span></p>
    <p dir=”ltr” style=”line-height: 1.38; margin-top: 0pt; margin-bottom: 0pt;”><span style=”font-size: 10.5pt; font-family: Arial; color: #444444; background-color: transparent; font-weight: 400; font-style: normal; font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-variant-east-asian: normal; font-variant-position: normal; text-decoration: none; vertical-align: baseline; white-space: pre-wrap;”>In my experience, I recall the time the Lord promised me something, he let me know about an event that was going to happen in my life. Ten years passed no matter how much I doubted, I held on to the promise and now it’s coming to fruition. Trust me when I say this, the ten years seemed only like days.</span></p>

Ricardo Sanchez
    Participant

Genesis 12:1-3
    God promised to Abraham to bless him and to bless all the families of the earth through Abraham.
    Genesis 12:7
    The Lord appeared to Abram and said “To your descendants I will give the land. When this happened Abram was 75 years old. Abram doubted God with the promise and tried to help God by getting his servant pregnant. God had promised a son to Abram with his wife Sarah not by the servant. In the end, he believed in the Lord. God accounted that faith in Abram was righteous, this made Abram righteous. Twenty-five years passed before Abraham and his wife had a son.
    In my experience, I recall the time the Lord promised me something, he let me know about an event that was going to happen in my life. Ten years passed no matter how much I doubted, I held on to the promise and now it’s coming to fruition. Trust me when I say this, the ten years seemed only like days.

Ricardo Sanchez
    Participant

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Leadership University 2021