LU Home Page Forums Biblical Studies 101 Forum Exodus – Richard Varari

Exodus – Richard Varari

Back to course
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Richard Vara
    Participant

<p class=”MsoNormal” style=”margin: 0in; font-size: 11pt; font-family: Calibri, sans-serif; caret-color: #000000; color: #000000; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto;”><span style=”font-size: 12pt;”>Exodus is the Book of Redemption, how the Israelites were freed from bondage.  I can say the same for my life.  For many years I had walked away from Christ, thinking if I just follow the law and be a “good” person according to my standards.  This meant to work hard at whatever I did especially in my family of five children and the workplace.  I paid my taxes, provided a stable home, food on the table, energy bills paid, running water, a loving wife…life was good, I don’t need God!  I lost my belief in Him for many years; how ignorant I was.</span></p>
    <p class=”MsoNormal” style=”margin: 0in; font-size: 11pt; font-family: Calibri, sans-serif; caret-color: #000000; color: #000000; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto;”><span style=”font-size: 12pt;”>Now, the Lord showed me a better life, he freed me from the bondage of the world and opened my eyes to Him.  What I thought was good was not fulfilling, I felt I was missing something – a bigger purpose in life.  Thank you Lord for delivering me, forgiving me, loving me – I am redeemed!</span></p>

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Leadership University 2021