Exodus

Back to course
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Eileen Ahumada
    Participant

So much going on in The Book of Exodus The Israelites deliverance from slavery in Egypt, The birth of Moses, the burning bush in the Sinai desert, Moses leading the Israelites to freedom. The stubborn Pharaoh refuse to free the Israelites which God brought the 10 plagues upon Egypt. The Israelites traveled to the Wilderness and through the Red Sea. God displayed his power by parting the Red Sea and closing it on the Egyptians. God covenant with the Israelites giving them the Ten Commandments and the plans for the Tabernacle. All the details of the Tabernacle, Awesome!
    I can only imagine How Beautiful was the Tabernacle and the Priest clothing.

Vanessa Avila
    Participant

The most beautiful reflection of the Book of Exodus is that we can always be comforted about how’s our Heavenly Father will always come through to deliver us when we are obedient. Moses being one of the most humblest men alive, is one of my favorite examples to the obedience and faithfulness to God Almighty. I just want to encourage you to write how the each book in the bible has impacted you or how can you apply the scripture to your walk. Cant wait to hear new perspectives!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Leadership University 2021