Exodus

Back to course
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Ana Rodriguez
    Participant

<p class=”MsoNormal” style=”text-align: right;” align=”right”><i><span style=”font-size: 14.0pt; line-height: 107%;”>Ana Rodriguez</span></i></p>
    <p class=”MsoNormal” style=”text-align: right;” align=”right”><i><span style=”font-size: 14.0pt; line-height: 107%;”>Biblical Study week 2 HW</span></i></p>
    <p class=”MsoNormal”><b><span style=”font-size: 16.0pt; line-height: 107%;”>Exodus Forum</span></b></p>
    <p class=”MsoNormal”><i><span style=”font-size: 14.0pt; line-height: 107%;”>In Exodus chapters 1-8 I can relate as the history of bondage reminds me of my life in the world. Of course, not in the same way but in many. After deliverance from Egypt the Israelites Continued to disobey. As a result, god gave moses the commandments. The commandments were words directly from god to us by god.</span></i></p>

Ana Rodriguez
    Participant

Ana Rodriguez
    Biblical Study week 2 HW

Exodus Forum

In Exodus chapters 1-8 I can relate as the history of bondage reminds me of my life in the world. Of course, not in the same way but in many. After deliverance from Egypt the Israelites Continued to disobey. As a result, god gave moses the commandments. The commandments were words directly from god to us by god.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Leadership University 2021