Esther

Back to course
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Ofelia Herrera
    Participant

The book of Esther is a dream come true. It’s like a Cinderella story that goes from orphan to queen, God Father and all. One of the biggest things I know about the book of Esther, is that GOD is never mentioned. Yet he cannot be missed. Esther is chosen as the most beautiful women and yet she had to take a year to prepare for the king. Her uncle Mordecai planed a huge role in her success in saving her people, the Jews. I love how the man that hated Mordecai ended up having to first bless him the way he wished he was blessed, and then die in the way that he intended for him to be killed. GOD was always at work and I love the lesson of his faithfulness in our obedience. He was the GOD Father that Esther needed and she had the back up and support she needed to reach the king and save her people. I feel like this could easily play out as a movie.

Mark Rebollo
    Participant

Wow you broke Esther down really well. Could have not explained it any better. Like how you stated it reminded you of a Cinderella story.. I kind of got that same feeling of a movie in the making Lol

Timothea Galoner
    Participant

Great synopsis of Esther!  Loved the simile of Cinderella and the Godfather…that really brings it home!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Leadership University 2021