LU Home Page Forums Revelation Charges against the Church?

Charges against the Church?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Nicole Villalobos
    Participant

The book of Revelation is so relevant to the church today. Jesus speaks to the church of Ephesus, Thyatira, Sardis, And Philadelphia and tells them, “I know your works, nevertheless, I have somewhat against thee,” Somewhat against thee in the Greek literally means the English word of charges. Jesus is bringing charges against the church which would imply judgment for these charges. I believe Jesus is setting the stage in speaking to these churches and telling us that if the church continues to compromise there will be charges brought against us. It’s of the utmost importance that we the church uphold every statute and mandate given by God with love, integrity and no compromise. We are to be found in position, without blemish, spot, or wrinkle adhering to His most holy word. May there be no charges against us and the Lord find us laboring for His namesake.

Kimberly Valverde
    Participant

Amen! Reading about the different churches and their flaws, it puts things into perspective. Just because you go to church, does not mean you will have no charges against you. Beware of the false teachers, dead, lukewarm, and corrupt churches.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Leadership University 2021