Book of Isaiah

Back to course
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Ricardo Sanchez
    Participant

<p dir=”ltr” style=”line-height: 1.38; margin-top: 0pt; margin-bottom: 0pt;”><span style=”font-size: 12pt; font-family: Arial; color: #000000; background-color: transparent; font-weight: 400; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; text-decoration: none; vertical-align: baseline; white-space: pre-wrap;”>The book of Isaiah is an awesome book. One of the verses that catches my attention the most is Isaiah 6:8 which states: Then I heard the voice of the Lord asking:Who should I send? Who will go for us?  I have been submitting myself to the Lord, growing in my relationship with the Father, in love and compassion. I wish to reach my family, friends and evangelize to the broken and lost. I feel honored that the Lord would call on me to reach people in my circle of influence. I must continue to stay humble, submit to my leaders and open to building a strong foundation with the Father. I must continue to grow in learning God’s word, I am very thankful and blessed for the school of ministry.</span></p>

Ricardo Sanchez
    Participant

The book of Isaiah is an awesome book. One of the verses that catches my attention the most is Isaiah 6:8 which states: Then I heard the voice of the Lord asking:Who should I send? Who will go for us?  I have been submitting myself to the Lord, growing in my relationship with the Father, in love and compassion. I wish to reach my family, friends and evangelize to the broken and lost. I feel honored that the Lord would call on me to reach people in my circle of influence. I must continue to stay humble, submit to my leaders and open to building a strong foundation with the Father. I must continue to grow in learning God’s word, I am very thankful and blessed for the school of ministry.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Leadership University 2021