2 Samuel (NIV)

Back to course
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

James McGilberry
    Participant

2 Samuel in my opinion depicts King David as a true and imperfect king.  Who was the representative of Israel.  King David in all actuality was acclaimed king a Hebron by the tribe of Judah. King David was then subsequently accepted into the remaining tribes after the murder of Ish-Bosheth.  Ish-Bosheth was one of Sauls’s surviving sons.  King David’s leadership  style was very decisive and also effective.  Under the Lord’s rule the Kingdom that the Lord. Gave to King David. Prospered tremendously.  The Lord built David a dynasty even-though King David.  Wanted to build the Lord a temple.  The Lord made King David that his Davidic dynasty.  Would last forever and so it did.  God truly showed up and showed out.  On king David’s behalf.  So much so that King David gives words of praise to God. Who delivered him from all of his enemies!  How cool is that?

Rubin Valverde
    Participant

Amen. Good to know that God goes before us and takes care of us, even when we don’t deserve it. His mercy and grace is sufficient

James McGilberry
    Participant

Yes he does my brother and so true!  You’re right and I am so thankful. That his mercy and grace is sufficient for the!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Leadership University 2021