LU Home Page Forums 1 Peter 1peter blessings ahead under trial

1peter blessings ahead under trial

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Lewis Madrid
    Participant

1peter1v6-7 even though may be facing many trials you can have a joy not in the trial it self but what the growth if you allow the trial, hardship to bring to your life .trials teach you to trust god, trials reveal areas of your life the you need to cut off and trials bring out the real you.

Lewis Madrid
    Participant

2peter2v1-4 since we are new creations, we need to let go of all habits of the flesh.hatred,dishonesty,gossip,etc its time to let go and grow.we need to crave the word of gog like a baby craves milk.we need to be fead and feed. are selfs daily.if we do not feed are selfs the word how to we expect to know the keys to success . you will be malnutritioned if you don’t feed yourself .

Lewis Madrid
    Participant

above was 1peter2v1-4

Lewis Madrid
    Participant

1peter4v1 part of are journey is we are called to part take in the sufferings of christ . we have are seasons of suffering,in that we partner with christ we walk as he walked he was are perfect example and in this age we are called to do the same to reflect him to stand and do the fathers will as christ did , what did he say if you can take this cup from me but never the less let your will be done , we should have the same attitude.

Mark Rebollo
    Participant

I love how he says that trials will bring out the real you, some trials are meant to deal with the superficial you so God can deal with the real you. God cant anoint the fake you.

Lewis Madrid
    Participant

I LIKE THAT MARK GOD CANT ANNOINT FAKE .

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Leadership University 2021