LU Home Page Forums Biblical Studies 102 Forum 1&2 Chronicles – Richard Vara

1&2 Chronicles – Richard Vara

Back to course
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Richard Vara
    Participant

In 1 Chronicles 21, it talks about Satan rising up against Israel through David, causing David to take a census. As mighty of a man and loyal servant to God, how much he was anointed, David is still human and made mistakes. Yet, David is still known as a the greatest king of Israel, a king after the Lord’s heart.

Acts 13:22 (NLT) But God removed Saul and replaced him with David, a man about whom God said, ‘I have found David son of Jesse, a man after my own heart. He will do everything I want him to do.’

This story about David reminds me of our great leaders today – they are still human. I can only imagine what Satan is trying to do in their lives. I have experienced the works of the enemy in my life recently and it’s directly related to what I’m doing in ministry. We are human, this is not an excuse to make mistakes, but allows me to have a heightened awareness to be on guard and not fall into the enemies trap. Lord, I pray for your grace, continued strength, faithfulness, a closer relationship with you. Lord, I pray for your divine protection over Pastor Marco, Robert, Armando, Joe, their families and all the leaders and endurance to follow the visions you have given the church. Amen.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Leadership University 2021