LU Home Page Forums Biblical Studies 102 Forum 1 Chronicles 17:10 & 2 Chron.

1 Chronicles 17:10 & 2 Chron.

Back to course
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Jennifer Gonzalez
    Participant

I am grateful to be able to learn the History of How the House of the LORD was created. It started with a man who was after God’s own heart. It begins by God striking King Saul and His son’s to begin King David’s reign. Shortly after a legacy, through His son Solomon, was made. God’s presence stayed with His people because of the temple Solomon built. Even though Israel divided the presence was still with His people by the temple. (2 Chronicles 7:14) shares how God was willing to hear His people. it is the same today for us “and my people, who bear my name, humble themselves, pray, and seek my face, and turn from their evil ways, then I will hear from heaven, forgive their sin, and heal their land.”
    Even when his people would be exiled by the end of 2 Chronicles, The LORD was faithful to His people through His prophets providing prosperity, healing and forgiveness.

Jorge Elizondo
    Participant

yes we see that God is faithful no matter what he never changes , he hears them even though . same today this is a great break down.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Leadership University 2021