LU Home Page Forums Biblical Studies 103 Forum WEEK 10 – Acts Part 1 Reply To: WEEK 10 – Acts Part 1

Reply To: WEEK 10 – Acts Part 1

Back to course

LU Home Page Forums Biblical Studies 103 Forum WEEK 10 – Acts Part 1 Reply To: WEEK 10 – Acts Part 1

Victor Usher
Participant

The first half of the book of Acts grew my attention as I was curious as to how the apostles moved after Jesus did what he did. Acts 2:25-28 are powerful verses as it goes to show that God is always with us through it all. Acts 2:44-46 was heartfelt because they shared what they had. Everything! It reminds me of this phrase I heard a while back that was like, “Everybody eats fam!” I found it considerste in Acts 2:47 on how God added to the fellowship of his people when they called on him. God truly is about his people. I wanna learn to be the same way. To be about his people. Disciple and learning in process. In Acts 3:18, no matter what happened as the people betrayed Jesus, it was written long ago on how things will play out. Reading how Stephan broke down the history of the scriptures was inspiring. It was at age 40 that Moses killed the Egyptian for hurting the Israelites. In Acts 8:13 even the sorcerer believed the good news and changed his ways. Acts 8:20 is a heavy verse. “But Peter replied, “May your money be destroyed with you for thinking God’s gift can be bought!” Reminds me of a song by Drake called “Dreams Money Can Buy.” The contradiction. In Acts 8:20‭-‬23 I’ve often had thoughts on they way I’m perceived for sharing & this grasp my attention as you can see through Simons wickedness. His question is a direct reflection of his heart. In Acts 8:39‭-‬40, I found this amazing! The spirit snatched Phillip away.

Leadership University 2021