LU Home Page Forums Biblical Studies 103 Forum WEEK 9- John Reply To: WEEK 9- John

Reply To: WEEK 9- John

Back to course

LU Home Page Forums Biblical Studies 103 Forum WEEK 9- John Reply To: WEEK 9- John

Stephanie Shook
Participant

I loved this book he brings Jesus to life as God the man and shows us some very personal aspects of Jesus. John uses every event every statement every miracle  to show us that Jesus is God. John shows us that by believing  in Jesus you will have a life in the power of his name Jesus. In this book John gives us statements that Jesus made and shows us he is God himself like I am the bread of life. I am the light of the world, I am the gate, I am the good shepherd, I am the resurrection, I am the way the truth and the life, I AM, Jesus did not say I give bread but that he is the bread of life. John points out 7 miracles of Jesus changing water to wine,healing a mans son,healing a lame man,multiplying bread and fish,raising Lazarus from the dead, Jesus possessed power over nature. This book is some time called the Book of the Seven Signs. John wanted to be unmistakably clear that Jesus is the divine Son of God in whom we should believe in

Leadership University 2021