LU Home Page Forums Biblical Studies 103 Forum WEEK 9- John Reply To: WEEK 9- John

Reply To: WEEK 9- John

Back to course

LU Home Page Forums Biblical Studies 103 Forum WEEK 9- John Reply To: WEEK 9- John

Ricardo Sanchez
Participant

The gospel of John brings about a relational experience with Jesus Christ as God the Man. John was a close apostle of Jesus whom he had close relation with, he wanted us believers of the Word of God to have an intimate relationship with Jesus Christ our Father. To experience God in the midst of us believers. One verse that catches my attention is John 16:32-33 which states: “Indeed,an hour is coming,and has come,when each of you will be scattered to his own home, and you will leave me alone. Yet I am not alone, because the Father is with Me. I have told you these things so that in me you may have peace.You will have suffering in this world. Be courageous! I have conquered the world”. It brings to mind when we are going through some very difficult times in our lives, our Lord and Savior has already been through the fire. He conquered the trial and didn’t lose His peace.

Leadership University 2021