LU Home Page Forums Biblical Studies 103 Forum WEEK 9- John Reply To: WEEK 9- John

Reply To: WEEK 9- John

Back to course

LU Home Page Forums Biblical Studies 103 Forum WEEK 9- John Reply To: WEEK 9- John

Brooke Percy
Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>    The book of John is one of my favorite Gospels out of the four, and is a very popular favorite among the Christian family / brethren. I love the point of view that John speaks through because he speaks from an eyewitness account, first hand point of view throughout his version of the gospel as well as reflecting back to Genesis of how the Earth was formed and how Jesus became the written word born in the flesh during this process with God up to this point. Apostle John is one of my favorite apostles of the 12, and he makes it known throughout his gospel that he was ‘the disciple whom Jesus loved.’ John is one of the Zebedee brothers, and we can see him being mentioned throughout all 4 gospels in the transfiguration, in the conversation about Christ’s return and the end of times, etc. ; we see him amongst James, John and Peter many times alone with Jesus and being taught things as one of the inner disciples that the others weren’t exposed or made known / aware of first hand of Christ’s teachings or insight / revelation given as far as what to expect of in this life that their in and in the life to come.</p>

Leadership University 2021