LU Home Page Forums Biblical Studies 103 Forum WEEK 5 – Minor Prophets Part 2 Reply To: WEEK 5 – Minor Prophets Part 2

Reply To: WEEK 5 – Minor Prophets Part 2

Back to course

LU Home Page Forums Biblical Studies 103 Forum WEEK 5 – Minor Prophets Part 2 Reply To: WEEK 5 – Minor Prophets Part 2

Maricela Lopez
Participant

In all the minor prophet books we’ve studied there are similarities the people are facing the judgement of God due to the consequences of their sins and God is faithful and always saves a remnant to deliver His people because He made a covenant with them and their fathers and God will not fail a promise He has made. So I don’t know why I forget that sometimes He has made me promises and they will come to pass because His word cannot fail Amen! for that.  The King they prophesied about came King Jesus and we reap the benefits of the Messiah. I liked Habakkuk how he discribes the judgement with drinking and being drunk and wanting others to be drunk with you of course im like him in chapter 3 Oh Lord ive heard you and im afraid in your wrath remember mercy.

Leadership University 2021