LU Home Page Forums Biblical Studies 103 Forum WEEK 10 – Acts Part 1 Reply To: WEEK 10 – Acts Part 1

Reply To: WEEK 10 – Acts Part 1

Back to course

LU Home Page Forums Biblical Studies 103 Forum WEEK 10 – Acts Part 1 Reply To: WEEK 10 – Acts Part 1

Sarah Polangco
Participant

<p dir=”ltr” style=”line-height: 1.38; margin-top: 0pt; margin-bottom: 0pt;”><span style=”font-size: 11pt; font-family: Arial; color: #000000; background-color: transparent; font-weight: 400; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; text-decoration: none; vertical-align: baseline; white-space: pre-wrap;”>The book of Acts was written by Luke the physician .What I loved about the book of Acts is it showed Jesus concerning the grave by sending his Holy Spirit to dwell into each and everyone one of us.It also shows how he did not die in vain and how he use us to continue his work here on earth by partnering with the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit gives us power to walk in boldness to proclaim the good news,to speak tongues or to even face persecution. It does what we can not do in our own human strength. What a joy it is knowing that I have the peace of Jesus everywhere I go through the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit is really our best friend.</span></p>

Leadership University 2021