LU Home Page Forums Biblical Studies 103 Forum WEEK 3 – Daniel Reply To: WEEK 3 – Daniel

Reply To: WEEK 3 – Daniel

Back to course

LU Home Page Forums Biblical Studies 103 Forum WEEK 3 – Daniel Reply To: WEEK 3 – Daniel

Victor Usher
Participant

The book of Daniel was a good book. There were a lot of visions that he received from the Lord and prophecies that all came to pass. The writing on the wall captured my attention as it reminded me of a Scooby-Doo movie 1998 Zombie Island. There was a scene in the movie where one of the apparitions wrote on the wall. Outside of all of that, I found myself very interested in the first five chapters. Reading the interpretation of the dreams and just rereading the scriptures left me in awestruck like, how did Daniel just know this? Daniel was a disciplined fellow. The 21 days fast, plus his determination to not defile himself with wine & delicacies, was kind of inspiring. “But Daniel purposed in his heart that he would not defile himself with the portion of the king’s delicacies, nor with the wine which he drank; therefore he requested of the chief of the eunuchs that he might not defile himself.” Daniel 1:8 NKJV

Overall, this was an interesting read.

Leadership University 2021