FOUNDATIONS OF EVANGELISM This course provides a Historic timeline of Evangelical movements from the 1ST Century to the present day. It will help the student to understand the principles of Evangelism and how to model these principles in the local and global church.
COURSE OBJECTIVES Upon completion of this course:
1. Students will understand how to draw the relevant parallels of evangelism between the early church and today.
2. Students will understand the urgency of evangelism increases as we draw closer to the second coming.
3. Students will understand the origins of evangelism and how they advanced over time.
4. Students will understand the heart of God to evangelize to the lost.
5. Students will comprehend the most effective principles of evangelism. 6. Students will understand that evangelism is the source of church and kingdom growth. REQUIRED
|Qtr 2: Lesson #1 – Adopt-A-Block Intro Details||00:00:00|
|Evangelism 102 Lesson 1 Quiz||00:00:00|
|Qtr 2: Lesson #2 – Why We Evangelize Details||00:00:00|
|Evangelism 102 Lesson 2 Quiz||00:00:00|
|Qtr 2: Lesson #3 – Vision & Strategy Details||00:00:00|
|Evangelism 102 Lesson 3 Quiz||7 days|
|Qtr 2: Lesson #4 – Before The First Door Details||00:00:00|
|Evangelism 102 Lesson 4 Quiz||00:00:00|
|Evangelism 102 Midterm||Unlimited|
|Qtr 2: Lesson #5 – Conversations We Will Have Pt #1 Details||00:00:00|
|Evangelism 102 Lesson 5 Quiz||Unlimited|
|Qtr 2: Lesson #6 – Conversations We Will Have Pt. 2 Details||00:00:00|
|Evangelism 102 Lesson 6 Quiz||Unlimited|
|Qtr2: Lesson #7 – Bridge and Connect Details||00:00:00|
|Evangelism 102 Lesson 7 Quiz||01:39:00|
|Qtr 2: Lesson #8 – Build a C Group / Leaving A Lasting Impact Details||2 weeks, 6 days|
|Evangelism 102 Lesson 8 Quiz||16:39:00|
|Evangelism 102 Final||00:35:00|
|Evangelism 102 Alternative Final Details||87:01|
|Evangelism Essay Details||1, 00:00|